There are a lot of tech leaders like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc. They are successful in their business. They have gained it with a lot of problems. That is why they have real-life experiences.
Thay has shared these experiences in speech. Sometimes in many seminars, summit or interviews, they shared valuable experiences.
Among them there so much powerful speech. In this article, you will know 10 awesome technology quotes of some famous people.
1.“Stay hungry. Stay foolish.” Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs is one of the top tech leaders and businessmen. He used many famous lines in their speech. Among them, this speech is one of the famous speeches. Many people use this speech to motivate others.
2. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself. – Bill Gates
It is no need to say about this tech business magnate. He is co-founder of Microsoft word. He is one of the richest persons in the world. This quote is his famous quote.
3. “I do not fear computers. I fear lack of them” – Isaac Asimov
Isaac Asimov was a famous American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University. He has also said this very famous speech about technology.
4. “Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window.” — Steve Wozniak
He is an American electronics engineer, programmer, philanthropist,
and technology entrepreneur. He has said this speech is used as a tech quotes.
5. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ― Albert Einstein
We all know Albert Einstein is one of the best scientists and genius person of all time. He was also a famous quote about
6. Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master. ― Christian Lous Lange.
7. Innovation is the outcome of a habit not a random act. ― Sukant Ratnakar
8. “what new technology does is create new opportunities to do a job that customers want done.” ― Tim O’Reilly
9. “Computers are useless they can only give you answers” ― Pablo Picasso
“Simplicity is subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful” ― John maeda